- class newrelic_api.notification_channels.NotificationChannels(api_key=None)¶
An interface for interacting with the NewRelic Notification Channels API.
Parameters: api_key (str) – The API key. If no key is passed, the environment variable NEW_RELIC_API_KEY is used. Raises: If the api_key parameter is not present, and no environment variable is present, a newrelic_api.exceptions.ConfigurationException is raised.
- list(filter_type=None, filter_ids=None, page=None)¶
This API endpoint returns a paginated list of the notification channels associated with your New Relic account.
Notification channels can be filtered by their type or a list of IDs.
- filter_type (list of str) – Filter by notification channel types
- filter_ids (list of int) – Filter by notification channel ids
- page (int) – Pagination index
The JSON response of the API